Tuesday, March 22, 2011

If you've got me on your blogroll, can you do me a favour?

And put Deb Tris on there instead?

For those of you that don't know, I recently changed both the name and url of my blog from "Deb Shrinks" to "Deb Tris". I know, it's a pain. And name changes are confusing. But, I didn't feel like "Deb Shrinks" accurately described me or my blog anymore. I knew I was going to change eventually, so I decided to make it now.

I seem to have lost a lot of readership in the change, and I want you back!

Also, this page is currently just for redirecting, but I do have my blogroll back up on Deb Tris. Problem is, blogger lost it on me when I made the switch. I've tried to put everyone back on, but I'm sure I've missed some. Please let me know if I should add you!

No comments:

Post a Comment